A cutting edge approach to marketing, gamification is the process of applying game design theories to everyday situations, including business.
The concept is simple: redesign everyday routines, tasks and interactions to be more game-like and engaging, ultimately enhancing work & customer experiences to be more fulfilling, fun and productive.
Thanks for a brilliant workshop Pete, I've been raving about it all day at work! Totally worth getting up at 5am for.
This one-day course is for staff involved in marketing or anyone who would like to improve their strategy and programmes.
It will suit people who are familiar with gamification and marketing and want to understand a seminal piece of gamification work.
By the end of this course you will know when and how to employ gamification and have an understanding of what the 6C's of gamified marketing can do for your business.
What does the course include?
- What is gamification and why it matters to your business
- Case studies on: building a gamified service to support your brand, campaigning to support fundraising
- Practical exercises in applying the 6 C's of gamified marketing framework
The 6C's of gamified marketing
- Cherish: take care of, consider and engage your customers in your business.
- Captivate: understand how to keep your customers coming back every single time
- Challenge: by allowing customers to master new skills and by giving them feedback, they will never leave!
- Connect: bring customers together to form a community to help tackle challenges... together!
- Create: allow customers to create their own content and customisation so they take ownership with pride.
- Champion: your most engaged customers, unlock more opportunities for them, recognise them publicly and empower them
Who is leading the course?
Gamification expert Pete Jenkins, founder of Gamification+ Ltd. Pete is entrepreneur in residence at Brighton Business School, University of Brighton and chair of the International Gamification Confederation (GamFed).
Costs: Contact to discuss.
Date: By arrangement, 9.30am – 1.00pm or 2.00pm to 5.30pm
Location: In your workplace.
Pete will also host open courses if there are enough enquiries.
Costs: Contact to discusss.
Date: By Arrangement.
Location: In a city near you.
http://gamificationplus.uk/cim-talk-on-6-cs-of-gamified-marketing/ More information on the 6C's here!