Welcome to my speaking page! Thank you for considering me for one of your events, I am honoured. Organising a conference and training sessions myself I know how hard it is to find speakers and trainers that bring value to your events.
I have been a regular speaker on gamification for quite some time now and have taken part of many national and international conferences. Some of the most themes I deliver talks around are an overview of gamification and its business benefits, or more specific themes such as gamification for HR and how to gamify sales & marketing.
Companies, conferences and business groups have welcomed me to be a keynote speaker on gamification, to run or be a panelist on webinars, to chair conference days and facilitate panel sessions.
Please also have a look at my colleague's Vasilis speaking page here
I have been running my own business for almost 20 years now. We started as a CRM systems supplier but pretty soon we realised people did not use them as often or as effectively as they should. Enter gamification for CRM systems and Kevin Werbach's online gamification course and in 2010 I decided to change my business model and dedicate more time on spreading the word about gamification.
Since then I have delivered gamification talks and training in many events around the world. I have also been teaching at the University of Brighton since 2009 gamification and new venture strategies.
I am also organising Gamification Europe which is an international gamification conference that aims at spreading best practices and knowledge in the gamification community.
I have also been a member and Chair of GamFed, the International Gamification Confederation where I am part of a global community of people interested in gamification.
Please have a look at the nice things that people have said about my talks
At the March breakfast we heard from @petejenkins, International speaker, Founder @gamifiplus & all round funny man! https://t.co/FI4Cu7gWKC
#gamification #hrtech #dossierforum Game components. Great speech from @petejenkins today! Thanks! https://t.co/dpQ1KmqLq3
@nijay @qubemedia @petejenkins His talk was one of the highlights of today for me.
Highlights from Brighton Digital Festival 2016 https://t.co/d3gVVmoYSu via @YouTube @PeteJenkins attractive man.
@Fantastic engaging talk from @petejenkins before the lunch break. Also on the topic of gamification, Pete would de… https://t.co/tcIARBThYv
Watching @petejenkins speech @ #DigiHR16. Two words: Absolutely. Brilliant. #digital #HR #HRMS #Cloud #InternalCommunications #Collaboration
Really cool talk on gamification at the #greengrowth17 conference. @gamifiplus @petejenkins even has a mini game on… https://t.co/iuKlKr9dIX
Great talk by @petejenkins about small and affordable #Gamification and sharing great tools to use #GWC16 https://t.co/G6379KKIyP
Loved this talk on #gamification and wholly recommend downloading it rather than squinting at my snaps of the slide… https://t.co/dUd0snDAz4
Listening to the fantastic @petejenkins of @gamifiplus talk about his #gamification journey at the @brightonchamber… https://t.co/Qk5CJIyyWh
And jolly good it was too Pete! https://t.co/b53zUYe1Au
Ένα απο τα πιο ενδιαφέροντα μέρη της ημερίδας η διάλεξη του @v_gkogkidis #greekgamification https://t.co/EQNIk6VrQR
Resources at https://t.co/XHB91mH0e7 and you have to play a game first to get to them. Smart! Thanks @petejenkins @SussexCipd
@petejenkins gamified business card! #GWC16 loved it!!! https://t.co/rhtK73z1n1
A fun chemistry lesson from @petejenkins #gamification #wave17summit https://t.co/AaNpPD0nLX
Here are some videos from talks I delivered in 2017.
The following video is from the excellent WAVE 2017 in London focusing on Marketing where I talked about gamification and how to use it in marketing and advertising.
Learning Technologies 2017. What a great event full of superb speakers and exhibitors.
I delivered a talk about games and how to use them in corporate learning envornments.
Past Speaker Engagements
Keynote speaker at Wave 2017 (London, November 2017) "Gamification: how to motivate brand advocates"
Keynote speaker at British Port Association (London, November 2017)
Keynote at Game Thinking Asia 2017 (Kuala Lumpur, August 2017)
Keynote Speaker at Talent Ecosystem Conference (Kuala Lumpur, August 2017)
Keynote Speaker at Green Growth Conference (Brighton, February 2017)
Keynote Speaker at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2017)
International Speaker on Gamification at DigiHR Conference (Athens, November 2016)
Speaker at GWC16 Gamification World Conference (Madrid, October 2016)
Speaker at CEGOC Digital Transformation Summit (Lisbon 2016)
Keynote at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2016) - Gamification at large and in learning
Folks I'm calling it-this is my favourite session of #LT16uk ! Please watch @petejenkins & have him completely widen yr parameters 4 training
@SarahLHeth (4th Feb 2016)
Panelist at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2016) - Instructional Design Is Dead
Love @petejenkins design for his card. #Gamification doesn't always have to be digital! #idisdead #LT16uk
@SarahLHeth (4th Feb 2016)
Keynote at British Council SIEM (Edinburgh, December 2015) - Subtle engagement and outright fun
@petejenkins great presentation! #siem2015 thank you for showing us how to play!
@GFerriday (10th Dec 2015)
Speaker at Gamification World Congress (Barcelona, November 2015) - Can a gamified CRM really be fun to use?
Amazing 2nd day at #GWC15. Many inspiring people such as @AnCoppens @BartBriers @daverage @petejenkins @dmeusburger @marigo and way more.
@thijsdevries (11th Nov 2015)
- Speaker at HR Reborn (Moscow, Russia, March 2017)
- Keynote Speaker at ESCP Europe (London, UK, October, 2017)
- Speaker at HR Reborn (Tbilisi, Georgia, March 2017)
- Keynote speaker at e-Learning Fusion (Warsaw, Poland, March 2017)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM Presentation on the 6 C’s of gamified marketing
- Course Trainer at HR Reborn (November, 2016)
- Course Trainer at RHRG2016 Redefining HR through Gamification (Singapore and Malaysia, October 2016 & April 2017)
- Speaker at EHR2016 The Digital Age of HR Conference (Budapest, September 2016)
- Speaker at Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advanced Executive Learning (Barcelona, May 2016)
- Games and Learning (GLSIG, 2015)
- Gaminomics (London, 2015)
- 2nd Annual Gamification in HR Summit – Chaired the day & facilitated panel discussion, as well as running two workshops (Vienna, 2015)
- Charity Technology Conference (London, 2014)
- The Great British Business Show (London, 2014)
- American Express (Brighton, 2014)
- Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce
- Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce
- Cardens Accountants sponsored Brighton Digital Festival event
- Brighton Chamber & Digital Festival event on new technology for business: this event was broadcast and recorded as a Google Hangout, so you can watch it now at: https://plus.google.com/events/cirbuf2k9r3li609f428ga59uls Pete’s short talk on Gamification starts 35:15 minutes in and there’s an excellent panel discussion that starts at around 1:23:55 minutes in.
- Brighton Digital Festival – Gamifying Digital – Does Competition or Collaboration work best?