Vasilis Gkogkidis of GAMIFICATION+ is a regular speaker on gamification. He can give an overview of gamification and its business benefits, or talk about a specific area where gamification is being applied like marketing, HR and corporate strategy.
Upcoming speaker engagements:
- Keynote speaker at Larissa Developers Meetup (Larissa, March 2017)
- Workshop Facilitator at TEDx Athens (Athens, May 2017)
- Keynote Speaker on Gamification at OK!Thess (Thessaloniki, March 2017)
- Guest Lecturer on Gamification at University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki, March 2017)
- Speaker at Digital Culture Festival (Thessaloniki, April 2017)
- Facilitator of Thessaloniki Gamification Meetup (Thessaloniki, March 2017)
- How to design your gamification project workshop trainer - organiser (Thessaloniki, March 2017)
- How to design your gamification solution workshop trainer - organiser (Athens, March 2017)
I really enjoy public speaking! Recently I have been speaking at various meetups about gamification. Meetups are a great way to engage with people from a lot of different backgrounds that work for a lot of different industries but have a similar interest like gamification. I have spoken at the gamification meetup in Brighton, at the games developer meetup in Thessaloniki and I also started my own gamification meetup in Thessaloniki, Greece. I am always looking for new opportunities to travel and meet more people and share my ideas and experiences related to gamification!
Great crowd in Athens with lots of experience on gamification!
The other thing that excites me is running workshops. My final project for my MSc degree at the University of Brighton was on crowd sourcing strategy inside an organisation using gamification. Out of that project a five stage strategy model was born that is the beating heart of the Stranded In Strategy Land workshop where I use gamification to help people work on their strategies. I delivered that workshop at JFDI Phoenix, a software consultancy based in Brighton and also at the LEGO Serious Play meetup in Rome. The feedback was great in both cases and the interaction between the participants and the results we got from these workshops were a huge reward for me. My framework was helping people design better strategies and I got to see it happening live!
The strategy workshop proved invaluable to myself and my co-director. We covered a lot of ground very quickly, guided by the unique process and would wholeheartedly recommend it to every leadership team.
Great crowd in Rome with very interesting ideas
Great workshop at ApoDec using LEGO to talk about strategy
JFDI Directors drawing ideas on their strategy
LEGO helped everyone visualise ideas for their strategies
Playing with strategy while getting insights on your business! LEGO helped us visualise our ideas and find solutions for our challenges as an organisation.
Past speaker engagements: