We’re passionate about gamification. In fact, we’re so passionate that our very own Pete Jenkins is co-founder and Treasurer of the International Gamification Confederation.
The International Gamification Confederation (GamFed) leads, unites and fosters the interests of industry practitioners, vendors, consultants and educators worldwide for the benefit of the Gamification market.
GamFed is aimed at:
- Promoting the gamification market
- Helping networking
- Ensuring consistency in business practices
- Lobbying at an international level for legal issues
- Helping with market vision and market data
- Ensuring consistency in training and standard level
e-Advantage Solutions are proud to be involved in developing the gamification industry internationally and working towards a more gamified world for all.
If you want to be a part of the Gamification revolution then why not consider becoming a member and discovering the rewards yourself, or get in touch with us to discuss how you could use gamification in your business.