ONE DAY COURSE IN USING GAMIFICATION FOR MARKETING
An interactive workshop on how to apply the cutting edge techniques of gamification to marketing. Gamification is the process of making activities more game like, and is a particularly useful way of applying game design theories to everyday situations, especially marketing.
Thanks for an engaging, pacey #gamification workshop yesterday, enjoyed every minute! #Gameon
By the end of this course you will know when and how to employ gamification and have an understanding of what gamification can do for marketing in your organisation.
Throughout the course your understanding of the theory and practice of Gamification for Marketing will be developed through the use of a variety of learning methods including gamification techniques, lectures, group work and on-line activity, quizzes, videos, case studies, learner-led presentations and role plays.
When: 09.30 to 16:30 on Friday 12th February 2016
Who is it for: people involved in marketing at any level
Costs: £395 plus VAT per person
Where: 68 Middle Street, Brighton, UK
Venue website: http://68middle.st
THREE KEY BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- Your competitors are now using gamification – find out how to do it better than them
- Respond effectively to the changes in how customers engage with your brand
- Improve your ability to persuade, motivate and influence customers & potential customers
What does the course include?
- What is gamification and why it matters to our business
- The psychology of fun and engagement
- On-boarding techniques for engaging users and fostering system adoption
- Game building blocks: from Points and Badges to Virtual Currencies
- Player types and demographics
- Case studies: from building a gamified service to support your brand to enhancing a fundraising campaign
- Techniques and case studies for enhancing website or software UI and UX through gamification
- How to use the 6 C's of gamified marketing design framework: cherish, captivate, challenge, connect, create and champion
- Understanding and using Kevin Werbach's Gamification Design Framework
- How loyalty schemes have helped companies like Polyvore and teleflora
- Gamestorming to create marketing ideas and campaigns
- How to pitch your gamification ideas and projects to gain internal and budgetary support
Who is leading the course?
Gamification expert Pete Jenkins, founder of Gamification+ Ltd. Pete is entrepreneur in residence at Brighton Business School, University of Brighton and chair of the International Gamification Confederation (GamFed).
Scroll down to book now
Book your place on this course now
Got a question? Email [email protected]