Learn how to use and apply gaming techniques and gain an understanding of how gamification can support marketing in your business. This session will be useful for business people in all sectors - entrepreneurs, MDs, self-employed and team members. This session is suitable for all those involved in marketing who would like to improve their marketing strategy and programmes.
This session is presented by international gamification expert Pete Jenkins, founder of Gamification+ Ltd. Pete is entrepreneur in residence at Brighton Business School, University of Brighton and chair of the International Gamification Confederation (GamFed).
By the end of the session you will have:
- gained a practical understanding of the psychology of fun and engagement
- understand how to use gaming to develop new marketing ideas
- have a grasp of the dangers of relying on monetary rewards and what the alternatives are
- know how to use gaming to motivate staff and boost employee engagement
- know how to increase customer loyalty
Book now, to learn how these practical and creative techniques can inspire and refresh your marketing activities and ultimately boost your sales.
The BrightonandHoveJobs.com County Ground. Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN
When? Tuesday 9 February 2016 16:00 - 18:00 (GMT)