Pete Jenkins of GAMIFICATION+ is a regular speaker on gamification. He can give an overview of gamification and its business benefits, or help with more specific themes such as gamification for HR and how to gamify sales & marketing.
Companies, conferences and business groups have welcomed Pete to be a keynote speaker on gamification, to run or be a panelist on webinars, to chair conference days and facilitate panel sessions.
Just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks very much for coming to speak to us on Thursday. The feedback has been great.
Upcoming speaker engagements
- Keynote Speaker at REACTOR's Big Games Challenge (Cambridge, March 2017)
- Keynote Speaker at Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce (Brighton, March 2017)
- Speaker at HR Reborn (Tbilisi, Georgia, March 2017)
- Keynote Speaker at e-Learning Fusion (Warsaw, Poland, 16th March 2017)
- Course Trainer at Redefining HR through Gamification (Singapore and Malaysia, April 2017)
- Course Trainer at HR Reborn (Moscow, June 2017)
- Keynote Speaker at CIPD Sussex (Brighton, July 2017)
- Speaker at OGR Europe (Romania, September 2017)
- Course Trainer at Redefining HR through Gamification (Singapore and Malaysia, September 2017)
Past speaker engagements:
Keynote Speaker at Green Growth Conference (Brighton, February 2017)
Keynote Speaker at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2017)
International Speaker on Gamification at DigiHR Conference (Athens, November 2016)
Speaker at GWC16 Gamification World Conference (Madrid, October 2016)
Speaker at CEGOC Digital Transformation Summit (Lisbon 2016)
Keynote at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2016) - Gamification at large and in learning
Folks I'm calling it-this is my favourite session of #LT16uk ! Please watch @petejenkins & have him completely widen yr parameters 4 training
@SarahLHeth (4th Feb 2016)
Panelist at Learning Technologies Conference (London, February 2016) - Instructional Design Is Dead
Love @petejenkins design for his card. #Gamification doesn't always have to be digital! #idisdead #LT16uk
@SarahLHeth (4th Feb 2016)
Keynote at British Council SIEM (Edinburgh, December 2015) - Subtle engagement and outright fun
@petejenkins great presentation! #siem2015 thank you for showing us how to play!
@GFerriday (10th Dec 2015)
Speaker at Gamification World Congress (Barcelona, November 2015) - Can a gamified CRM really be fun to use?
Amazing 2nd day at #GWC15. Many inspiring people such as @AnCoppens @BartBriers @daverage @petejenkins @dmeusburger @marigo and way more.
@thijsdevries (11th Nov 2015)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM Presentation on the 6 C’s of gamified marketing
- Course Trainer at HR Reborn (November, 2016)
- Course Trainer at RHRG2016 Redefining HR through Gamification (Singapore and Malaysia, October 2016)
- Speaker at EHR2016 The Digital Age of HR Conference (Budapest, September 2016)
- Speaker at Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advanced Executive Learning (Barcelona, May 2016)
- Games and Learning (GLSIG, 2015)
- Gaminomics (London, 2015)
- 2nd Annual Gamification in HR Summit – Chaired the day & facilitated panel discussion, as well as running two workshops (Vienna, 2015)
- Charity Technology Conference (London, 2014)
- The Great British Business Show (London, 2014)
- American Express (Brighton, 2014)
- Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce
- Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce
- Cardens Accountants sponsored Brighton Digital Festival event
- Brighton Chamber & Digital Festival event on new technology for business: this event was broadcast and recorded as a Google Hangout, so you can watch it now at: https://plus.google.com/events/cirbuf2k9r3li609f428ga59uls Pete’s short talk on Gamification starts 35:15 minutes in and there’s an excellent panel discussion that starts at around 1:23:55 minutes in.
- Brighton Digital Festival – Gamifying Digital – Does Competition or Collaboration work best?
Watch Pete speak at the GWC 15
The content of the seminar was both very interesting and hugely valuable to an enterprise that I am involved in setting up. Pete’s knowledge and passion for the subject is very clear to see and I am keen to recommend Pete for anyone who has a need in this subject area.