Pete Jenkins of GAMIFICATION+ is a regular trainer on gamification. He can give an overview of gamification and its business benefits, or help with more specific themes such as gamification for HR and how to gamify sales & marketing. Generally our half day and one day courses are run in-house at your company. We have occasional open courses run in partnership with the University of Brighton and other training partners.
Upcoming Open Training Courses:
- Green Growth Platform Workshop - Use Gamification to Build a Green Business (Brighton, 13th July, 2017)
- Game Prototyping Workshop (London, 18th July, 2017)
Available Training Courses:
- Redefining HR Through Gamification - 2 Day Course
- Gamification for Sales 1 Day Course
- Gamification for Marketing 1 Day Course
- Gamification for Human Resources 1 Day Course
- Playful Leadership 1/2 Day Workshop
- Understanding & Implementing the 6C's of Gamified Marketing 1/2 Day Course
- Stranded In Strategy Land: A Gamified Strategy Workshop
- Game Prototyping Workshop
Courses run in partnership with the University of Brighton:
- Gamification: using game design principles in business (Module code ML232) at University of Brighton
- Gamification for Business post graduate module (Module code MLM13) at University of Brighton
- Gamification for Creativity, runs as part of the Creativity in Enterprise module (Module code CA270) at University of Brighton
- Entrepreneurship post graduate module (Module code MLM04) at University of Brighton
Good fun, thought provoking. Helps you stay ahead of the game.
Director Of Health And Safety, University Of Brighton
Some feedback from a recent one day in-house training on gamification for HR:
- What were the best features of the course?
- Is there anything you learned that you feel you can implement straight away?
- Do you have any other comments?
Interactive group work
Good ideas from other companies
Interactivity and use of videos
Interactive, games, variety of free online games
Being interactive with everyone in the room
Being able to play games in a team
Interaction between teams
Different theories and game ideas for induction process
Learning something new. It was a fun day.
Variety, detailed but keeps moving.
Simple ideas related to the business world.
The variety + made aware of how many areas can benefit from gamification
Yes, specific processes can be gamified i.e. recruitment, induction, training.
Inspiration to take action.
Introducing more games into our recruitment process, e.g. interviews and assessment days.
Making my benefits presentation more interactive.
Making our selection process on an assessment day more fun.
Several things - mentoring/ making the process more fun. Especially for those millennials.
I think we can use games in recruitment and induction straight away.
Rework our intranet
Yes, too many ideas to list here!
Making certain training more fun.
Enjoyable, fun day. Thank you.
Trainer was v. engaging.
A day well spent.
The course tutor was very interesting.
Thanks for your time!
Great day. Lots of fantastic ideas all very practical.