Pete Jenkins and Vasilis Gkogkidis of GAMIFICATION+ are regular trainers on gamification. They can give an overview of gamification and its business benefits, or help with more specific themes such as gamification for HR and how to gamify sales & marketing. Generally our half day and one day courses are run in-house at your company. We have occasional open courses run in partnership with the University of Brighton and other training partners.
Available Training Courses:
- Redefining HR Through Gamification - 2 Day Course
- Gamification for Business - 2 Day Course
- Gamification for Sales - 2 Day Course
- Gamification for Marketing - 1 Day Course
- Gamification for Marketing - 2 Day Course
- Gamification for Human Resources 1 Day Course
- Playful Leadership 1/2 Day Workshop
- Understanding & Implementing the 6C's of Gamified Marketing 1/2 Day Course
- Stranded In Strategy Land: A Gamified Strategy Workshop
- Game Prototyping Workshop
Courses run in partnership with the University of Brighton:
- Gamification: using game design principles in business (Module code ML232) at University of Brighton
- Gamification for Business post graduate module (Module code MLM13) at University of Brighton
- Gamification for Creativity, runs as part of the Creativity in Enterprise module (Module code CA270) at University of Brighton
- Entrepreneurship post graduate module (Module code MLM04) at University of Brighton
Need your Gamification training delivered in Spanish? Then contact one of our certified training partners: Training Partners
This was a fun and intereactive session - I learned loads and have the tools to start looking at ways to make some interesting changes in my marketing and business growth activities!
Founder, Harries Coffee
Great session on gamification in business yesterday with @petejenkins New ways to engage clients, staff & others. @UoBGreenGrowth
Having a great time at our #gamification #workshop in #thessaloniki #greekgamification https://t.co/owvEFDnVh8
Right elective choice means games of @JENGA ,@QuizUp and talk about #videogames and #boardgames Hats off to @petejenkins for a cool course
First @GamFed #gamification workshop is just start @ImpactHubIST wt @User_Adventure and @v_gkogkidis Very excited! https://t.co/yNhKGLohKR
My avatar Anna Domini has maxed out XP points today! Final day of #gamification with @petejenkins - sad its ending! https://t.co/dXEgUHNFs9
"What do you want to do with #gamification?" @User_Adventure @v_gkogkidis #gamfedTR17 #workshop https://t.co/vQZIkmH3A3
Nice one @petejenkins Always get fantastic feedback for your @unibrightonbiz courses too. Proud to have you in the @uniofbrighton family! https://t.co/RxgNQ6sLfy
For anyone interested in #gamification both @v_gkogkidis and @petejenkins are excellent workshop leaders. https://t.co/sFoBoIE1bS
Big thank you to @petejenkins @gamifiplus for coming in to do some training on CRM with us all this afternoon, it was incredibly helpful!
@petejenkins great session today, thought provoking, educational and fun! Def will use in marketing offerings!
Gamification workshop by @v_gkogkidis @sabrina Thank you so much ! Now we have a perception of how to design a pr… https://t.co/w3lfjKS2zG
@petejenkins @v_gkogkidis thank you for inspiring me - made a new one yesterday to help me focus on that day’s task… https://t.co/Fa9gmi2uq3
Amazing workshop by @petejenkins on #Gamification in Corporate Learning #Gwc16 https://t.co/pQa9QHxOMK
Good fun, thought provoking. Helps you stay ahead of the game.
Director Of Health And Safety, University Of Brighton
Some feedback from a recent one day in-house training on gamification for HR:
- What were the best features of the course?
- Is there anything you learned that you feel you can implement straight away?
- Do you have any other comments?
Interactive group work
Good ideas from other companies
Interactivity and use of videos
Interactive, games, variety of free online games
Being interactive with everyone in the room
Being able to play games in a team
Interaction between teams
Different theories and game ideas for induction process
Learning something new. It was a fun day.
Variety, detailed but keeps moving.
Simple ideas related to the business world.
The variety + made aware of how many areas can benefit from gamification
Yes, specific processes can be gamified i.e. recruitment, induction, training.
Inspiration to take action.
Introducing more games into our recruitment process, e.g. interviews and assessment days.
Making my benefits presentation more interactive.
Making our selection process on an assessment day more fun.
Several things - mentoring/ making the process more fun. Especially for those millennials.
I think we can use games in recruitment and induction straight away.
Rework our intranet
Yes, too many ideas to list here!
Making certain training more fun.
Enjoyable, fun day. Thank you.
Trainer was v. engaging.
A day well spent.
The course tutor was very interesting.
Thanks for your time!
Great day. Lots of fantastic ideas all very practical.