We are very happy to announce our collaboration with our client and Microsoft Gold Partner, JFDI Consulting! The result of this great collaboration is a gamified SharePoint on-boarding system.
What is Microsoft Sharepoint?
Microsoft SharePoint is a browser-based collaboration and document management platform developed by Microsoft. It allows groups to set up a centralized, password protected space for document sharing and collaboration.
How did Gamification+ and JFDI Consulting gamify it?
The aim of this project was to motivate users to explore and learn more about what SharePoint could do for them. We also wanted to make sure they know they can access the help icons at all times to get useful information.
The way we accomplished that was by using classic gamification techniques like points, leveling up and badges to reward users and track their exploration of the system. We are also going to analyse user feedback and engagement data to further improve the on-boarding experience in the future.
JFDI's SharePoint On-Boarding system key elements:
- Integrated help and site assistance
- Dashboard which shows your overall level progress, alongside other in depth statistics
- Leveling up system that gives feedback on the overall knowledge of the system
- Awards and titles given once players access a various number of tips
- Visually pleasing interface which makes the user level, trophies and awards easy to follow
Here is an example of the gamified SharePoint: